happy easter! yay cadbury! ok, so the stupid bunny brought us snow. the best easter news of the day is that bruegger’s is open, because my cupboard is bare.
woo! first weeding of the year!
a guy in the office is talking about all of the famous people who died in the past few days. i don’t know if he actually said “gene wilder” or if he said “billy wilder” and i just misheard him. ugh. i still feel like i’m going to to be sick.
1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? richard feynman. i’m so predictable.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? something inside of me broke when diana spencer died. i cried for like two weeks straight. not because i was a fan, or even followed any of the gossip of her life. just because she was a symbol of my childhood, and she was finally starting to fix the twisted mess that was her life. finally starting to be happy. and because those boys need her. and because she suffered. and because when my mother cried when princess grace died, i didn’t understand.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? billy bob thornton. that’s so trite, but i can’t think of anyone else.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? nicole kidman. ann-margret.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? loads. too many to name. living in southern california and acting in hollywood, i got over being starstruck a long time ago. the only ones who make an impact are ones who are unusually nice. (i.e. nicer than “normal” people)
somebody remind me if i go a month without updating the cam picture again. it’s good for my morale.
i’m sure this was meant to be a joke, but it’s about the best horoscope i’ve ever read…
You are beginning to see beyond the stupid crap that has held you in one place for too long. Future goals and dreams are appearing like some kind of magical trick which a magician would perform using magic. Poof. Conjure up some crazy spells of your own and poof your way out of a shitty rut.
i find it fascinating that random palestinians are guaranteeing peace with israel if the land is “returned” to them. they can’t seem to stop their own people from committing acts of terrorism, even while they are involved in a “peace treaty,” so how will they suddenly stop them now? the hatred will never go away, and the terrorism will never stop. it’s time for israel to get serious about kicking all of the palestinians out of israel, and for us to get serious about backing them up. i love israel, and i intend to go back. clear a path for me, won’t you?
my tulips and daffodils are coming up! it’s almost spring, dammit! i so need a digital camera…