I’m fine. Life still sucks, but whatever.
I’ve managed to crank out a few posts each week over at the Green Room, so you can check me out there if you’re really jonesing. Mostly political stuff, though.
I keep seeing interesting, cute, or cool stuff that isn’t really worth a whole post, but would be good for just a link. So maybe I’ll just tack them onto the end of this entry, until I find something to write about that doesn’t start with “poor, poor, pitiful me.”
i.e. Lego Sunglasses.
- Plant cultivars named after Star Trek references (daylilies and hostas, mostly.)
- Still no state tax refund. Been over a month now.
- Gorgeous. Video: Galactic Center of Milky Way Rises over Texas
- I have no idea why I love this. Electronic cigarettes
- Project Runway season 6 is finally airing on Lifetime in August. With Heidi and Tim. (Filming finished in 10/08)
- Didn’t know space shuttle Enterprise started flying in 1977. Check out separation and dedication ceremony.
- Top ten ways to Provoke a Geek Argument